• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

1 hour ago, shreddingdefense said:

79 year old lady. Hospitalized 2 weeks and had to undergo skin graphs for her pelvic region. I guess having hot in big bold letters on the cup doesn't help.

They had been warned several times that their coffee was far too hot for human consumption, but they were negligent in fixing it. That lawsuit was 100% justified. In fact, the woman only wanted her medical bills covered (a few thousand dollars), but McDonald's refused. So they ended up having to pay her millions.

1 hour ago, Zaximus said:

I really wish there was a way for Cam to read this thread and realize the fans are behind him.  

Is wearing a jersey and stupid cheesehead crap not enough?  They can even have hand-held signs.   Whatever, this is great.

I would love to send him a message somewhere, if I thought for a moment he actually read twitter messages.

10 minutes ago, Darth Biscuit said:

Aren't we all surprised that this guy is also a racist?

IMG_20151109_111628.jpg

For people who were so quick to try to use the media to leverage some attention, they don't seem to realize the exposure could go both ways. Sure would be a shame if some of the media outlets who have given them attention got a hold of their racist douchbaggery posts...

Archived