• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Titans Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Some of them are starting to go full retard now...

Titanruss -you have the 4th best scoring offense because your defense gives you the ball so frequently and in good position. and your kicker is scoring a lot of points. Your RB sucks, your WR's suck, Your 1 TE is very good and your QB runs the ball very well. Seriously, the only thing your offense is good at is running with Cam and throwing bombs when guys step up to contain him. It's the same offense you had with him as a rookie, only he's regressed as a passer since then.

There is a very good reason he is in the MVP discussion. They are one of 4 teams with 1 loss or less. Patriots have Brady who will win the MVP...bengals have nobody worth it... panthers have cam... broncos have manning playing the worst in his career. The ONLY reason he's in the running is because the rest of the league sucks complete ass. It's him or the other guy (brady) and the other guy is gonna win.

Titans probably won't win sunday... but that's not saying much. Your team just isnt good. Your wins have come by paying on a way too early hot streak, winning with flukiness every game, and playing other teams when they are down. The actual best thing for your team would be a loss this week and a wake up call.

Reo - Looked through the drive summaries of all their games. They get an insane amount of big plays. Doesn't seem like Cam can drive the field at all. It's either short field and score, go the field w/ a big play or FG/punt.

Stop the run and make him drive the length of the field... granted w/ our defense, we'll probably blitz and get burnt a couple times at least.[/quote]

Edited by Jackofalltrades
Quotes
  • Pie 3

23 minutes ago, Jackofalltrades said:

Reo - Looked through the drive summaries of all their games. They get an insane amount of big plays. Doesn't seem like Cam can drive the field at all. It's either short field and score, go the field w/ a big play or FG/punt.

I'm not at all saying I agree with this fella. Our longest pass was the 59 yarder last game so I don't get the "insane amount of big plays" comment. But since when is this a bad thing? And I guess they don't really want to delve into the reasons for the short field lol. That would be too scary to confront.

All you need to know, Titan fans is, we're coming. The entire team.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Dick the Butcher said:

Titans fans have lost their minds with the MM > Cam talk. The kid is good, but it's honestly not close. 

exactly.

I was over at Pickwatch posting my picks for this week's games, and was checking out the expert picks so far, especially to see who is picking against Panthers.

Got a big LOL.  The "Team with best QB"  bot picks the Titans. .. That's what blind allegiance to a stat or two will do for you.  There's so much more that goes into making a winning QB.

I mean look at Cam.  Amazing rookie stats, but a lot of losses.

I'll take 8-0 and disappointing QB stats vs. 6 - 10 and all kinds of statistical records (though those are fun to have too...)

Edited by KB_fan

8 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

exactly.

I was over at Pickwatch posting my picks for this week's games, and was checking out the expert picks so far, especially to see who is picking against Panthers.

Got a big LOL.  The "Team with best QB"  bot picks the Titans. .. That's what blind allegiance to a stat or two will do for you.  There's so much more that goes into making a winning QB.

I mean look at Cam.  Amazing rookie stats, but a lot of losses.

I saw that, too.  It was like that in a previous week, too.  Against the Eagles, I think.

Edit:  It was the Seahawks even with RW's putrid year.

Edited by Dick the Butcher

Re: those comments about our drive summaries... yes, in some games we've not had long drives. In some games too we've relied heavily on a few big plays to get us in scoring position.  But then there were those 4 80 yard drives against Seattle.  Or the 3 10+ plays / 5+ minute drives against JAX.

We don't have just one way to move the ball and to score.  We can do quick deep strike.  We can do ground & pound.  It depends on the context.

And of course 61 of our points have been scored off of turnovers.  We're doing really well on sudden change offense and defense.

• Pie 1