• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Redskins Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, Servant of Cthululelei said:

Booooooo.  We don't need to lose to win.  Haven't yet, don't need to going forward.

I know, I know. Dallas on Thanksgiving is a BIG stage tho. I can't wait to hear what Dallas fans excuses will be once they get whooped with Romo back in the game. 

13 minutes ago, August_West said:

If we are gonna lose an upcoming game I wouldn't mind it being this one. Obviously the Panthers are a much better team than the Skins but a reality check loss before a HUGE prime time showdown with Dallas on Thanksgiving might be just what the team needs. I want the streak to continue but I would almost feel more comfortable going into Dallas as a pissed off 9-1 team looking to rebound big time and prove the one loss was a fluke; instead of a 10-0 team with all eyes on us looking to slip up against Dallas. 

That being said:

Panthers - 31

Deadskins - 17

Yeah no one will ever be able to convince me that a team has to lose to win. We've faced plenty enough adversity this season as it is. We don't need a loss to give us that adversity that toughens us. We're already tough

• Pie 3

This week is very strange for me. I started out as a Skins fan when I was 12 as a way of rebelling against my Cowboys family. But when the Panthers played their first season I was living in Fayetteville and became a fan. They are my true #1 and I root for them above all else. But I still have love for the Skins, and still cheer them on unless they are playing us. My FB timeline is filled with Panther fans calling out the Skins and Skins fans calling out the Panthers. My instinct is to defend both. Is this what multiple personalities feels like? haha

Anyways, as a part time Skins fans I have to say that the NO game was a fluke. While they have some great talents, the coaching staff is a mess and does not use players to their strengths. Cousins had a great game, but he is just as inconsistent as RGIII was, with maybe a little less natural talent. JNo will shut down DJax and Garçon has struggled. Their biggest weapons will be Jordan Reed and Matt Jones. Keek is great at stopping under routes to TEs. And the rookie Jones has not faced a defense like ours. 

We'll stop them in the first half. Cousins might get something going in the second, but I see it as being not enough to matter. 

Redskins 13

Panthers 30

• Pie 4

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

I guess it will never end, the opposing fans thinking that they have the formula to stopping Cam Newton and this rushing attack.  One doesn't simply throw more defenders in the box foolishly thinking that Cam can't throw the football.  The coaches know it, but the fans are clueless week in and week out.

Getting Norwell back will keep Cam clean in this one.

This sums up the same lame game plan "expert fans" riddle off every week:

All we have to do is shut the run down, double Olson(intentional misspell) because they have no receivers and keep Cam in the pocket. Simple as 1-2-3.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, Peppers90 NC said:

This sums up the same lame game plan "expert fans" riddle off every week:

All we have to do is shut the run down, double Olson(intentional misspell) because they have no receivers and keep Cam in the pocket. Simple as 1-2-3.

found one:

I think we have a chance on this and we play a battle of defenses...if we can contain Cam, don't let me flush out the outside, his completion percentage isn't great and outside of Olsen, their receivers aren't that scary.

Redskins - 17

Panthers - 13

Edited by Peppers90 NC
  • Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Panthers = Holm

Every other team = Rousey

Loudmouthed all week about how they will knock us out and all this and then they catch a leg to the face and don't remember what their name is for a solid 30 minutes afterward. 

and stand there like an idiot wondering why they lost despite their run of the mill gameplan - that every team mentions each week

• Pie 3