• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, h0llywood said:

Anyone else have the in laws coming during the game ? I guess it's different since most of your families are Panther fans but I have about 20 visitors coming over during the game and I'm the only fan. Is it rude to tell everyone to shut the fug up while I watch the game?

Sounds like my inlaws. I have a grand total of 1 Panther fan in that family. A nephew. We are in his room watching the game because Bonanza is on the big screen. Fuging Bonanza!!!

The wife says I can go home when the Panthers start. I love that woman.

3 hours ago, 15 said:

This is the first loss I predicted of the season. Obviously I'm rooting for the panthers and will be cheering my ass off, but my prediction is for Dallas to pull off the win.

its more like I'm bracing myself for what's coming. The calls will be terrible, and there are several other factors that just make me nervous about the outcome of this game.

praying to god I'm dead wrong.

Qualify a prepackaged "I told you so" with a "But I hope I'm wrong". Win-win for you.

And Happy Thanksgiving to all. And GOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, 15 said:

Nah not all. My money is on the Cowboys and the refs but my heart is with the panthers. Stop bitching.

I just used humor, or at least I thought I had, to point out an observation about your post. Nothing more, nothing less. Bitching was the furthest thing from my mind. It's a Holiday, just relax and enjoy it.

You ain't the boss of me. So don't go telling me what to do. ha