• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Giants Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, stankowalski said:

Oh poo we're in trouble.  Eli and Coughlin have been in this spot before.

I mean if you think about it, every single team they have ever beaten had not lost yet on that exact day so every team they have every beaten was practically undefeated!

• Pie 1

man, i fully believe in this team going 19-0, but the pressure is rising. this feels like the Cowboys game where the constant refrain from the media is making me feel like there is something extra lurking behind this game. i hope CAP can run today and that Fozzy is fighting for extra yards. my main concern is those two keeping the ball safe. they're coming in without many game time hits and the Giants apparently have been good at takeaways. i also feel like they're gonna put Josh in tough spots like Odell in the slot and too much is going to be made of covering Odell, that others will be wide open. we need to play our game and not feel like we need to compensate for any one area too much. hopefully the D-line and LBs can ball today and some early throws get us comfortable.

4 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Joe Buck and Troy Aikman..Jesus..why do we get the short straw on these Jokers calling our games..

Aikman already said in pregame show that the Giants will win..get ready to hear nothing but superlatives about a struggling NY Giants team..

We do get Erin Andrews, so that's a plus....