• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odell is ready to make amends...and Deion Sanders is mediator

stankowalski

Should be a man and go to Norman on his own. If I was Norman, it would take me sometime to forgive him. Once he launched himself into me and hit my head, we both would've been tossed from the game, because we'd have to scrap after that. Then I would've been waiting for him after the game. 

I was sure Norman was going to have a concussion after that. 

8 hours ago, stankowalski said:

Deion Sanders just said on the NFL Network that he wants somebody from the Panthers to call him.  He said that he (Beckham) is ready to apologize and make amends (paraphrase).

I'm sure Beckham has all the right phone numbers he needs to call the Panthers (team or individually) himself. The only reason to go through Deion is because Deion wants to be in the middle of it.

1 hour ago, CarolinaSunday said:

If Odell wants to sincerely apologize why in the world would he need Dion Sanders to facilitate it? I'm betting OBJ has some Panthers' phone number. Or it can be easily gotten -- the Giants' front office probably still has Gettleman's contact information. OBJ wouldn't need a public mediator. 

Why? ... because Sanders has a national audience and can spend the next few days talking about it.  It's damage control.  A real man would accept what's coming and go straight to JNo with whatever he has to say. 

Archived