• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Picture: How do you WANT to see it play out?

ThinkAboutIt

1. Panthers

2. Packers

3. Cardinals

4. Redskins(could be talked into the Eagles here I guess)

5. Vikings

6. Seahawks

I think I'd rather play the Vikings over the Redskins/Eagles in the Divisional Round. I know we already destroyed the Redskins once but I think we matchup better against the Vikings.

EDIT: Turns out it is impossible for the Packers to be the 2 and the Cardinals to be the 3 and the Seahawks to be the 6. So switch the Cardinals and Packers

3 hours ago, ThinkAboutIt said:

Sure, but the Panthers couldn't hope for a better fate than to luck up and face the Redskins in Round 2 instead of the Seahawks, which is actually very possible, as long as the Redskins make it in. The Vikings have a rookie QB and even though the Redskins are a worse team, they'd have the advantage as the home team. 

He's not a rookie QB

I want it to finish like this

1)God's Gift to Football

2)Green Bay

3)Arizona

4)Washington

5)Seattle

6)Minnesota

First of all, Before you laugh, Green bay has a chance this week to be only 1 game back for the #2 seed if they beat Arizona this weekend.  That would mean Zona would have to beat Seattle and have Green bay lose to Minn, both of those are possibilities especially with how green bay is playing lately.

IMO, Zona beats Minnesota, and while I think Seattle would/should beat Washington, I would not write off Washington at home with Seattle having to go coast to coast.  A washington win would be our BEST case scenario and I think they match up better against Seattle than Minnesota.  If Green bay gets Zona at home in the playoffs, then They WILL be our opponent in the NFC championship, if Zona is at home, they will be our opponent.  All of this is just my opinion, but I see a lot of interesting games going on in the playoffs.

55 minutes ago, Bartin said:

1. Panthers

2. Packers

3. Cardinals

4. Redskins(could be talked into the Eagles here I guess)

5. Vikings

6. Seahawks

I think I'd rather play the Vikings over the Redskins/Eagles in the Divisional Round. I know we already destroyed the Redskins once but I think we matchup better against the Vikings.

EDIT: Turns out it is impossible for the Packers to be the 2 and the Cardinals to be the 3 and the Seahawks to be the 6. So switch the Cardinals and Packers

Not true, if the Pack win out, and Arizona lose out, GB is #2 and Zona is #3 due to head to head.  It's not far fetched considering Zona has GB and Seattle.

21 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Not true, if the Pack win out, and Arizona lose out, GB is #2 and Zona is #3 due to head to head.  It's not far fetched considering Zona has GB and Seattle.

Seahawks can't be the 6th seed in that scenario though which was the reason for my edit. I wanted them to have to play at Arizona in the WC round which is not possible. GB winning out includes a Vikings loss and ARI losing out includes a Seahawks win which makes it impossible for the Vikings to be ahead of the Seahawks due to the Seahawks head-to-head win over the Vikings.

Just now, Bartin said:

Seahawks can't be the 6th seed in that scenario though which was the reason for my edit. I wanted them to have to play at Arizona in the WC round which is not possible. GB winning out includes a Vikings loss and ARI losing out includes a Seahawks win which makes it impossible for the Vikings to be ahead of the Seahawks due to the Seahawks head-to-head win over the Vikings.

Gotchya, I honestly prefer for Seattle to go to either Philly or Washington.  The coast to coast thing is hard on them, if they have to go coast to coast 2 straight weeks, I like our chances.

I'm hoping for this seeding:

1) Carolina 

2) Arizona

3) Green Bay

4) NFC East

5) Seattle

6) Minnesota

I think Minny would be pissed at losing twice to Green Bay (which they'd almost have to in order for GB to be the 3rd seed). A third game between them would probably go to the Vikes. By virtue of that, AZ would get the winner of the Seattle/NFC East game. I believe AZ will beat either opponent, and we have a great chance against Minny due to their inexperience. NFCCG and de facto Super Bowl would be in Charlotte. Can't predict a winner there. It depends on which Panther team shows up. To review:

Rd 1: 

- Minny @ GB. 

- Seattle @ NFC East 

Rd 2: 

- Minny @ Carolina 

- Seattle @ AZ 

Rd. 3:

- AZ @ Carolina

6 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

the NFC champion will have to beat two of panthers, packers, Seahawks or cardinals. for us to win it we'll have to beat 2 of the other 3. doesn't really matter which 2, they are all tough teams.

Yup, who cares who, let's just beat them.

Archived