• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cris Carter says he knows for a fact we called OBJ a "ballerina"

Ruff

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Here's the problem.

I'm sure most of us know or are related to at least one idiot (unless it's you) and occasionally that puts you in the spot of having to defend / answer for your idiot friend or family member because of some idiot thing they've done.

An unfortunate truth of being in that situation is this: It's extremely difficult to defend an idiot without looking like an idiot yourself.

Odell' Beckham is the idiot friend to Cris Carter and others in sports media, so now they're in that spot.

And they look like idiots.

...and the idea that any of this would defend that hit on Norman is totally idiotic. 

They know they won't the get suspension overturned with this crap, they're just trying to repair OBJ's image to whatever degree they can by framing our guys as homophobic bullies. 

2 hours ago, tiger7_88 said:

Pretty sure I saw video (and I'm not joking here) of OBJ doing toe-dancing in the end zone prior to the game.

So if the Panther players were calling him a ballerina, they were only using a legitimately earned label.

Edit:  Here it is (link below).

http://www.totalprosports.com/2015/12/20/odell-beckham-jr-doing-ballet-during-pregame-video/

This ^^^ exactly.  Guys who dance like ballerinas should not take offense to being called ballerinas. 

32 minutes ago, stankowalski said:

This is serious business.  I heard that our players were calling him a poopy head and there were rumors of an attempted wedgie.  That hasn't been confirmed but Ron needs to get these bullies in check.

Tell Odell the fifth grade called and said there was a mistake. Turns out he didn't really graduate.

Hey Odell... Odell!... HEY ODELL!!!

56274529.jpg

You were just a man dancing the nutcracker in your twinkle toe Christmas cleats.

No reason to lose your mind over that if you are secure in your manhood.

Here Odell, I will give you your Christmas present early since it should announce your manhood to the world.

945600a83888f60f85d2dc41c5ddf8ff.jpg   It is all good bruh. Let's go play some football now.

Archived