• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: No evidence Panthers players used slurs

mav1234

According to a source of the Washington Post, there is no evidence Panthers players used homophobic slurs against OBJ.

The NFL has found no evidence to substantiate allegations that Carolina Panthers players directed homophobic slurs at New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. before last Sunday’s game between the two teams, according to a person familiar with the league’s deliberations on the incident.

Barring new information surfacing to corroborate the accusations, the league will not discipline any Panthers players based on those allegations of slurs, according to the person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the NFL has made no announcement on the issue.

There is “no evidence of it,” the person said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/sports/wp/2015/12/24/nfl-has-found-no-evidence-that-panthers-directed-homophobic-slurs-at-odell-beckham-jr/

Given the number of mics and stuff around the field, I think someone would have heard this stuff, if it were true.  I'm pretty sure even that Giant's punter or whatever that said Bell threatened OBJ said he hadn't heard homophobic slurs, so sounds like this stupid issue is finally dead.

No way man! This is 2015. Who cares about facts? Who gives a fugg about evidence? My feelings are hurt and someone will pay. I am free to rationalize my psychotic behavior without any scrutiny. Don't you know who I think I am? ... lol

Funny how we are at a time where information is available instantly, but it also seems to be the golden age of disinformation. The facts are right there in front of you without you even trying to search for them, but it's like we have chosen to be dumb. Anyone can make $h1t up and sound credible. It has become all about emotions and perception

There will be tons of morons who will go to their graves believing that OBGYN was the target of gay slurs. Just saw a facebook post yesterday where this dude was saying Norman went up to OBGYN and told him he will break his legs with a bat, and that OBGYN was right in trying to decapitate him. I thought for a second about replying and then I went "this due had bigger problems ... let him stew in his stuff" lol

7 minutes ago, Kuechly59 said:

I've seen the video of him checking out a teammate that isn't the way a strait man would ever look at a dude.... He needs to just on up to it and come out..

He can do whatever he wants as long as it's not breaking the rules during the game as far as I am concerned. 

Archived