• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Explain why it was YOUR fault the panthers lost today...

Hotsauce

I was home for Christmas and my Dad found my old Kerry Collins jersey in a closet this weekend. I had it laid out in the other room as we watched the game. The last memory I have of even seeing that jersey was wearing it for the 2003 Super Bowl. 

CXPwkO_WYAA7cdK.jpg.6283b63513ca178ffd4b

I'm not saying it's cursed, but it might be cursed.

My Panthers Division champ shirt came in the mail last week, and I wore it today. I will never wear the shirt again on gameday. Now that I think about it, the panthers tend to lose when I wear any Panthers nailia on game days. So that's an easy fix; I just won't wear any of that stuff.

Just glad we caught all this stuff now. Everyone go back to your normal routines next Sunday and we should be fine lol

I pretty much did everything right. Wore the right shirt under the right jersey. Tweeted my weekly tweet to Will Brinson....

Sat in my seat at the bar that we haven't lost a regular season game in since I've moved....

About the only thing I didn't do was get into a fight with my wife on Sunday morning before I went to the bar.... hmmmm

Well she better be prepared for what's coming her way next weekend!!! 

We got comfortable with winning and forgot the preparation and dedication that got us to 14-0. I hope everyone will take a personal assessment of our duty to the team and take care of business from here out. Any dismissing the need for each of us to refocus and properly execute our game day sacraments may put our SB hopes in peril.

Tighten up every chance you get Panther Nation.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend last night and told her to go the fug home. I called her this morning to apologize, because I was drunk last night, and to ask her if she was coming back over to watch the game with me. We haven't lost a game that her and I watched together. She said no, and she needed some space. I asked her if she was breaking up with me. Again she said no, but she was going to make me suffer. We lost today, and she texted me hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... 

I'm sorry I let my pride let you guys down.

Archived