• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Unto us a Child is Born: Perfection, Defeat, and the Greatest Story Ever Told

PhillyB

4 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Good post PhillyB. 

That outside leverage bail technique has its place in certain situations. But, I hate that we use it on nearly every down. 

If we ran the same run blocking scheme every play, do you think defensive coordinators and/or players would pick up on it? Just can't believe we failed to adjust the entire game. 

they are separate issues. i think the run blocking scheme was fine but execution was atrocious. awful gap discipline and JV tackling and it only helped fuel their passing game.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Not sure it's been posted, but according to J Jones latest article at the Observer, Cam & Kia's baby's name is CHOSEN...  further adding to the Messianic theme.  LOL.

Rejected names:

Sir Isaac Newton

Fig Newton

Newt Newton

• Pie 1

PhillyB, I actually really appreciate this. As a devout Christian, i am grateful that you told the story accurately without a hint of sarcasm. It was a great write-up as usual, with apt parallels to the Panthers. I was actually thinking of doing something like this myself, but I'm glad I didn't steal your thunder. 

I look forward to future works of yours that relate to other Biblical stories. Would love to see what you'd do with David, Samson, Revelation, etc. :)

Are you sure you wouldnt consider seminary? ;) you could win some souls bruh! No joke. Lol.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

PhillyB, I actually really appreciate this. As a devout Christian, i am grateful that you told the story accurately without a hint of sarcasm. It was a great write-up as usual, with apt parallels to the Panthers. I was actually thinking of doing something like this myself, but I'm glad I didn't steal your thunder. 

I look forward to future works of yours that relate to other Biblical stories. Would love to see what you'd do with David, Samson, Revelation, etc. :)

Are you sure you wouldnt consider seminary? ;) you could win some souls bruh! No joke. Lol.

Lol

Go win those souls Philly. 

• Pie 2

54 minutes ago, UpstatePanther said:

if the redskins manage to win in the first round and come to charlotte i'll do the one where the little shitheaded kids made fun of the prophet and a bear came out and ate their asses

• Pie 2