• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

End of season Shula crow

Bozarden

It is time to recognize the most important addition of the 2015 off-season and that was the one we didn't make by keeping Shula on board. Directing the number 1 scoring offense with Teddy Ginn and Corey 'Philly' Brown as your starting receivers is unheard of. 

It is time for all of panther nation to recognize what an amazing job he has done by building this offense around what Cam does best and it has paid off big time this season.

Shula, i salute you and please dont screw up in the playoffs, because in that case i'll go back to hating you...

Skærmbillede 2016-01-04 kl. 04.01.43.png

7 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

Players with enough talent can make any coach look good.

And a lack of talent can make any coach look bad.  I remember hearing Dan Henning get slammed as offensive coordinator when we had a significant lack of talent on offense 06/07.  The same Henning who did a masterful job in 2003-2005. 

A lot of people have elevated their game this year and Shula is one of them. But he still has one absolutely boneheaded call per game. 

Today was a designed power run for Cam when we were up 20+ points in the third quarter 

Archived