• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Field Issues

crowntownpanther

It slows the Seahawks down and Wilson struggles in the pocket running on grass because of the give. If the Seahawks did not bring enough long cleats, then they are in trouble. The Panthers know exactly what cleats they will need.

Seahawks do not score a lot of points on grass outside to begin with. Wilson's balls float and the wind can take them off course.

This makes it come down to the running game. Smaller DEs will struggle (which is most of Seattle packages). The bigger players will be more effective. Speed no longer matters on offense. The defense that plays the run option the best on this field will win and the QB with the strongest arm will be more effective.

Wilson will have trouble setting up passing lanes with his OL on a soft grass field with a lot of give.

Home field advantage!

13 minutes ago, chris999 said:

Damn... we have had field issues for as long as I can remember. I think it is why we have so many knee injuries.

Only thing I can think of is that they think it gives our team the edge.

This      

our field has had issues for years. Got a good friend works for STI (Smith Turf Irrigation) and he said they took their signs out because they don't want their name associated with that field.  

Ive been saying for years JR could do better musta chose the lowest bid for the contract.  

Archived