• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Along the Sidelines - Divisional Playoff Victory

Jeremy Igo

As always your photos encapsulate some of our greatest game day memories!  Thank you, Jeremy!

My heart was in my throat when Sherman started to horse collar JStew but was thankful he stopped trying to tackle him that way.  It was still a desparate tackle and until Stew got up - I was all clenched up and ready to whoop someone's @$$. 

Greg Olsen's TD was amazing considering Cam zipped it thru, a defender's arm was entangled with Greg during the catch and he brought it in.  

My two favorite defensive drives include the first drive where the DLine just dominated Seattle and sacked/hurried/harried Russell Wilson into the pick 6 by Luke. The sack by JNo was awesome even if it was a rogue play because he read that one and capitalized.  My nerves were on edge because I hate seeing our best corner leaving our safeties on an island that they don't always cover or recover when WRs get behind them in 1:1.

The zenith of the afternoon was Thomas Davis saving our season with that leap to recover the onside kick.  Get that man a statue when he retires as he is the ULTIMATE Panther and he is my co-favorite player only equal to Sam Mills.

Slow clap, Jeremy.  What an amazing season captured in photos!  Let's go and get to the promised land by beating Zona next Sunday!  #KEEPPOUNDING!!!

• Pie 1