• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Conor Orr sucks thread

cookinwithgas

People need to get over this Conor Orr obsession. Why is a nothing article about Seattle relevant?Was anything he said incorrect? They do have a young core, no one thinks Wilson is 38 and you'd probably bet on them making the playoffs next year. 

"Davis' play prevented Seattle from reaching the Super Bowl for the third consecutive year"

I didn't know the rules had changed. Thought it took more than recovering an onside kick to actually overcome a point deficit and win the game. 

Davis didn't prevent a Seahawks victory. He just prevented their attempt at one.

35 minutes ago, caatfan said:

"Davis' play prevented Seattle from reaching the Super Bowl for the third consecutive year"

I didn't know the rules had changed. Thought it took more than recovering an onside kick to actually overcome a point deficit and win the game. 

Davis didn't prevent a Seahawks victory. He just prevented their attempt at one.

That and had they pulled off the improbable comeback, that wouldn't have catapulted them directly to their third consecutive super bowl

53 minutes ago, caatfan said:

Well, this is probably because he picked the Panthers to lose, again!?

Archived