• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFC Championship Game Reaction Timelapse

Lilsmitty09

I was riding high at the end of the game but once Luke Intercepted the pass toward the end...I felt the tear coming to my eyes.  It was just unreal at that point.  The Boston INT sent me over the edge with joy......People make plays from the top all the way on down.  At that point, it was just like I was on Cloud 9 for the next few hours.  I wanted a blow out win and I got exactly what I was hoping for!

Its funny, I always thought Id have the same reaction as you did, but watching that game last night, I was eerily calm. I mean i celebrated the big plays, but before the game even started, I KNEW we were going to the SuperBowl, hell I knew a month ago. This team was just too special, nothing was going to stop em. I never had that 'OMG WE'RE GOING TO THE SB' moment that I thought I would have. It was just, 'Duh, of course we're going to the SB'

24 minutes ago, BANE said:

Its funny, I always thought Id have the same reaction as you did, but watching that game last night, I was eerily calm. I mean i celebrated the big plays, but before the game even started, I KNEW we were going to the SuperBowl, hell I knew a month ago. This team was just too special, nothing was going to stop em. I never had that 'OMG WE'RE GOING TO THE SB' moment that I thought I would have. It was just, 'Duh, of course we're going to the SB'

Get used to that feeling, we'll be going to a lot more SB's.

Archived