• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Kalil to be cut?

DaveThePanther2008

6 minutes ago, pantherphan96 said:

Vikings fans absolutely hate him fwiw.

To be fair, Titan fans hated Oher too.

If, as has been suggested, the problem is a lack of desire/passion for the game, I probably wouldn't bother. That'd likely just be Martin all over again.

If it's something else though, he might just be worth a look.

In this particular case, I'd say figuring out whether or not it's worth a shot is probably easier than usual because you have a resource that you don't generally have when it comes to this sort of thing.

If I'm Gettleman, I go ask his brother what's up.

5 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Don't see it happening. Would YOU want to play alongside your much better brother when you were supposed to be much better than him?

Damn straight I would.  I think anyone who has brothers (blood or otherwise) knows that there's no better feeling than going to war with your brother by your side.  That kind of poo just feels...right.  If we can get him, I hope we do.

1 minute ago, Luke Cage said:

Damn straight I would.  I think anyone who has brothers (blood or otherwise) knows that there's no better feeling than going to war with your brother by your side.  That kind of poo just feels...right.  If we can get him, I hope we do.

Throw in the added bonus of getting to kick his ass in practice drills.

(yes, I have a brother)

Archived