• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Franchise tag used on Vince Young

R0CKnR0LLA

REPORT: McDonald’s Place Franchise Tag On Vince Young, Per Source

Debate among analysts and insiders has become heavy this week on whether America’s most popular fast-food chain, McDonald’s would use their franchise tag on Vince Young.

Young, who has been working on the McDonald’s team for 3 years now, as drive-thru window tenant for one year, and staff trainer for two.

With Young’s $7.25 an hour contract ending before next season starts, the company believe Young may seek a non-minimum wage job elsewhere. Sources say Chipotle has shown interest.

http://dailysnark.com/reportmcdonals-place-franchise-tag-vince-young-per-source/

2 hours ago, Jangler said:

What kind of poo is this bruh? We have arrived and can no longer have a sence of humor.

Clearly you understand the difference between something that is actually funny (this), and the retarded poo that's been going on around here that not only isn't funny in any way, but makes the people that write it look like like they were dropped on their head as children while eating paint chips cereal?

3 hours ago, Montsta said:

Clearly you understand the difference between something that is actually funny (this), and the retarded poo that's been going on around here that not only isn't funny in any way, but makes the people that write it look like like they were dropped on their head as children while eating paint chips cereal?

Why isn't he allowed to look however he wants to look? If he wants to look stupid, why is that a matter for moderators? Whether it's funny or not. Someone's grammar seems like a supremely strange line to draw, especially when we have @PandaPancake literally sending photos of his genitals to members.

7 hours ago, rodeo said:

Why isn't he allowed to look however he wants to look? If he wants to look stupid, why is that a matter for moderators? Whether it's funny or not. Someone's grammar seems like a supremely strange line to draw, especially when we have @PandaPancake literally sending photos of his genitals to members.

You know what, you make a good point. I thought the "and poo brahs" was retarded and getting out of control to the point where other members did not want to come on and read anything. But like any silly bullshit, the people doing it will just grind it into the dirt long after it stopped being funny. So if me changing one thread topic title to something that resembles a rational thought brings out some weird army of guys saying "I guess this place is too serious now" then even minor policing on here is going too far. 

So have at it, far be it from me to be the one that's gonna kill the fun and hurt feelings. 

Just don't use Panda Pancake as some standard for behavior here. If I saw him send a member his dick picture, I would have banned him. 

5 minutes ago, Montsta said:

You know what, you make a good point. I thought the "and poo brahs" was retarded and getting out of control to the point where other members did not want to come on and read anything. But like any silly bullshit, the people doing it will just grind it into the dirt long after it stopped being funny. So if me changing one thread topic title to something that resembles a rational thought brings out some weird army of guys saying "I guess this place is too serious now" then even minor policing on here is going too far. 

So have at it, far be it from me to be the one that's gonna kill the fun and hurt feelings. 

Just don't use Panda Pancake as some standard for behavior here. If I saw him send a member his dick picture, I would have banned him. 

You are right about not wanting to come here. I have found my self using Panthers Facebook groups more and more to get info about the team. Pretty sad when Facebook is more mature and better moderated than the number one message board for the Panthers.

Archived