• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sad News For NFL Family

OldNorthPowell

Makes me think of the driver of the vehicle involved in this. Knowing he's now passed, this will not be easy on her. Let's remember her also because she's going to have to deal with guilt. It seems every off season, we've got one or two guys who get hurt riding a motorcycle or ATV, makes you wonder when or if teams are going to put something in the contracts to prevent this kind of stuff.

Wow.  This is the first I'm hearing of this.

Just to add context:  he was riding around Miami beach on a dirt back and got hit in the middle of an intersection by an SUV.

To lose your life--and to lose it like that--man . . . DON'T TAKE ANYTHING FOR GRANTED!

44 minutes ago, ttiger2004 said:

Makes me think of the driver of the vehicle involved in this. Knowing he's now passed, this will not be easy on her. Let's remember her also because she's going to have to deal with guilt. It seems every off season, we've got one or two guys who get hurt riding a motorcycle or ATV, makes you wonder when or if teams are going to put something in the contracts to prevent this kind of stuff.

I have a friend who killed someone in a car crash. It was dark at night and the victim was 100% at fault (drunk and she had no reaction time because he jaywalked). Still affected her very, very much.

Archived