• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kuechly a bust? One Bucs fan thought so

the butch

12 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

One point. He didn't even play a season at WLB so it is hard to say as a rookie he wasn't good at WLB. In college as a WLB  he was second in the country in tackles as a WLB as a freshman. Just saying........

he got four starts on the weakside in 2012 and was getting roasted, especially against the pass.  at least that's what i was thinking of.  when he switched to mike it was really apparent immediately that it was a better fit.

anyway we're splitting hairs here.  as fans we're lucky to have a generational talent on our favorite team at any position, let alone two of them.

I remember the 2012 season opener at TB when they beat us. Luke didn't play that good, said it himself that he was trying to do too much.  With that being said, calling someone's career so soon was Saints fan level dumb.  I expect better from them. 

1 minute ago, pepaw said:

I remember the 2012 season opener at TB when they beat us. Luke didn't play that good, said it himself that he was trying to do too much.  With that being said, calling someone's career so soon was Saints fan level dumb.  I expect better from them. 

I'm sure you could go find people on this board saying that Jameis Winston is a guaranteed bust after we beat them week 4 last year and he had 4 INTs.

58 minutes ago, Jase said:

Re: David, I'm pretty sure Jon Beason was quoted many years ago as saying "Anyone can make plays from the will position"

David is a damn good Will, but he'd never make it in the middle.  He'd get eaten alive.

1 hour ago, Dick the Butcher said:

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1298445.0.html

Thread is at 14 pages.  Haven't jumped in yet, but it's the off season, so I plan to go annoy them a bit.

Luke has more nicknames that Cromartie has kids.

Long live Luuuuuke, Lukeness Monster, Keek, KeekMonster, Captain America, Clark Kent!

Lets hope THIS dumbass thread doesn't get to 14 pages. 59 is the MAN and the whole NFL knows it! , and what fans ( especially rival fans) thought of him before or even now has as much value as the flies that hover around my dogs droppings.

Our offseason this year has been interesting.Certainly enough to not warrant scrubbing opposing fan bases for slights against our team

Archived