• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Igo pie thread

KDawg004

Ehhh, Zod stated that Coleman was our highest graded prospect on our board. Gettleman just confirmed otherwise by saying that Butler was our #1 guy the entire time.

No, he said Butler was the top of the board at the time of the pick. Meaning, he drafted the BPA and did not pass him over for need. \ 

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Ehhh, Zod stated that Coleman was our highest graded prospect on our board. Gettleman just confirmed otherwise by saying that Butler was our #1 guy the entire time.

I would bet Gettleman had Deforest Buckner higher than Butler as well, but it'd be kind of redundant to list all the guys that were already taken.

7 hours ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I loved Butler coming out. I honestly didn't think he'd be there for us at 30.

I couldn't take the D.Henry pick seriously. No one in the first round took him nor had him ranked that high. Nuff said. Thus, I took Jeremy's picks with a dash of salt. 

haters gonna hate!

I couldn't find a single mock that had us taking Butler.  Nailing a draft pick in the top 10 is pretty damn good.  Nailing a draft pick at #30 is downright scary.  You are right, some had him going earlier (Detroit, GB, KC)  but more had him out of the top round completely.

And for those suggesting luck, one year is luck.  He also nailed the first and second round picks (and the trade up) the year before.

This is next level stuff.

The great thing is that Igo obviously has connections and he gets and disseminates great information, so lucky to have him running the show.

The bad thing is that we have to hear about how right he was for months, so save the pie. Igo/Ego will let us know how great and powerful he is.

Got to give zod props. It's very difficult to predict any draft pick and he nailed this year's better than last year's.... which he also got correct. Not even going to discount using 4 picks either, cause getting a top five pick is much easier than 25th or 30th.

Zod can fluff his ego, which is what he's best at.

33 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

Got to give zod props. It's very difficult to predict any draft pick and he nailed this year's better than last year's.... which he also got correct. Not even going to discount using 4 picks either, cause getting a top five pick is much easier than 25th or 30th.

Zod can fluff his ego, which is what he's best at.

Well, I did put them in order for you.

Archived