• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our Gameplan Rest of Season

Castavar

People talked about Matt Ryan's o line not even helping him up after getting hit one year. The Denver game about ranks the same for me. We know the rest of the team loves and respects Cam, so I'm not saying that is the issue. But they seem to be under the same impression as the refs are. Cam isn't a delicate flower and he can take the blows, but for his teammates to think that means they don't need to hit back for him is unacceptable. And if we don't start seeing more aggression from our offense then there is something seriously wrong with our team and our coaches. Fear of penalties and fines is no excuse. Losing focus is no excuse. If Cam goes down with a major injury or gets knocked out of a game then the fines or penalties won't matter anyway, we have already lost at that point.

6 hours ago, Ship said:

People talked about Matt Ryan's o line not even helping him up after getting hit one year. The Denver game about ranks the same for me. We know the rest of the team loves and respects Cam, so I'm not saying that is the issue. But they seem to be under the same impression as the refs are. Cam isn't a delicate flower and he can take the blows, but for his teammates to think that means they don't need to hit back for him is unacceptable. And if we don't start seeing more aggression from our offense then there is something seriously wrong with our team and our coaches. Fear of penalties and fines is no excuse. Losing focus is no excuse. If Cam goes down with a major injury or gets knocked out of a game then the fines or penalties won't matter anyway, we have already lost at that point.

That's conjecture. We don't know what his teammates think of him other than what we see and hear. And I heard many, specifically good old Greg, being very upset about it. DA stuck up for him last year. I don't think we can legitimately jump to the conclusion that there is something wrong with the team. 

Archived