• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Byrd waived

jdpanther5

16 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Meh I feel indifferent to this move, it's not like he's a pro bowl player.

The one thing I've noticed is people in this forum like preaching about how we are taking the steelers approach in building a team, yet the steelers have the fastest receiving core in the NFL while we have the slowest.

Do you actually believe this? Or are you just baiting a hook to see who will bite?

7 hours ago, Toolbox said:

Oh god.. why ron why??? never gave the dude a chance.. and bersin is still on the team!

Ron is not the one making personnel decisions. If he were, then the Panthers would not have 3 rookies holding down the secondary and Kony Ealy as the sole hope for a pass rush.

Ron has to work with the pieces Gettleman gives him. If Ron were given the vets he wants, we would not see rookies with a bulk of time on defense. If Ron were given what he wants, Josh Norman and Peanut Tillman would still be here.

34 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

6'5" guys don't generally run 4.3 40s. Cam tends to throw high, we got bigger receivers. We could have a bunch of 5'10 burners but they won't catch the passes that sail over their heads.

Ted Ginn Jr. has bricks for hands and is 5'11" but somehow he had 739 yards and 10 TDs last year.

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

6'5" guys don't generally run 4.3 40s. Cam tends to throw high, we got bigger receivers. We could have a bunch of 5'10 burners but they won't catch the passes that sail over their heads.

I'm pretty sure Cam can manage having smaller faster receivers, since they actually get separation from the corners.

Sammy Coates and Martivis Bryant two fast, 4.3 40 guys over 6'1. Two guys Gettleman passed on

2 hours ago, GoobyPls said:

I'm pretty sure Cam can manage having smaller faster receivers, since they actually get separation from the corners.

Sammy Coates and Martivis Bryant two fast, 4.3 40 guys over 6'1. Two guys Gettleman passed on

Neither Sammie Coates nor Martavis Bryant are 4.3 guys. 

Archived