• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are The 2-5 Panthers The Biggest NFC Threat?

Saca312

We need to get to at least 5-5 before we talk like that. But yes, the reality is that when Stew and Cam are healthy we can beat anyone. We have two losses when both of them play, one off a missed FG in Denver and another off a last second FG in the Katrina Dome. If the NFC standings stay the course I would not mind in the least playing a wild card game in Dallas, ATL, or Minnesota. The league in general is down this year and the only team i think we wouldnt have a chance against is New England.

If you said that to anyone who wasn't a Panther fan you'd get laughed out of the room..

I'll repeat what I said in another thread, we need to see this if this team can actually string together a series of wins before we start proclaiming them as world beaters. We had ONE good game coming off of a Bye, and we're playing a not so great Rams team next Sunday. But after that we have the Cheifs , Saints, Raiders, Seahawks, and Chargers, all teams that have the capability of beating us I think. If we can manage to get through that seres of games with only one loss or no losses then I MIGHT be thinking about a statement like this. But as of right now, hell no. 

What would you honestly think would happen if we played the Cowboys , Eagles, or the Vikings again? You think we can win against any of them? 

Looking at the state of the NFC, we are most definitely still in the thick of things and one of the top 5. Seattle looks absolutely horrendous, Cards are done, Packers are one dimensional and have absolutely no run game, Atlanta is a ticking time bomb ready to choke, Vikings are legit, Eagles are hard to read, and Cowboys are legit. We just need a few teams in front of us to faulter and we are right back in it. Still a lot of games left.

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

God no, fugkkkkkkkkk no.  Not until they get consistent.  It's one game, overreaction Monday is here.  

You do see the irony in this statement? Or are you over reacting because it is over reaction Monday? Either way. Well played.

14 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

Need more than one decent game to start thinking we're back. The team has dug themselves a hole and they really can't afford to lose more than two of our remaining games. Time for everyone to start earning their money... 

coaches included

Sadly I don't think we can lose 2. That would put us at 9-7. I see the falcons winning at least 10

Archived