• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Saints at Panthers Gameday Thread!!!

Jeremy Igo

TV ratings for the Panthers locally have fallen off a cliff. Traffic to most Panthers sites are nowhere near where they were last year. Merchandise has fallen off. Cam's Nickelodeon show is being burned off due to low viewership. Social media engagement way way down. It's sad. I don't even feel like posting anymore because I don't even know what to say. Have fun tonight everyone.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

If you are anything close to what you appear in the game day thread, in person? I am not sure I would want to spend the time watching the game with you. Especially when you are going into the game with a "Watch this train wreck" attitude.

This may be petty, but I am also not a big fan of your language either. So if it's all right? I'll pass.

What kind of beer ya got though? I have been know to sit at the in laws for hours because every once in a while they get good beer. I like beer. Ice cold beer. Yummmmmm

Just my opinion.

You must've already started drinking. I can't even pretend to know what you're talking about.

7 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You must've already started drinking. I can't even pretend to know what you're talking about.

Next time I'll dumb it down for ya, how's that.

I was referencing the fact that you go bonkers during games. Personally, I'll pass with watching the game with you. I like to enjoy my foozball. Unless you gots good beer.

4 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Next time I'll dumb it down for ya, how's that.

I was referencing the fact that you go bonkers during games. Personally, I'll pass with watching the game with you. I like to enjoy my foozball. Unless you gots good beer.

You must be confusing me with someone else. I'm pretty quiet.

53 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

TV ratings for the Panthers locally have fallen off a cliff. Traffic to most Panthers sites are nowhere near where they were last year. Merchandise has fallen off. Cam's Nickelodeon show is being burned off due to low viewership. Social media engagement way way down. It's sad. I don't even feel like posting anymore because I don't even know what to say. Have fun tonight everyone.

uh... Thanks

Archived