• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme

Lilsmitty09

No nothing has happened to him or anything like that, rather I found a video I made of his career in Charlotte from way back when he got released in 2010. 

The huddle has become pretty boring as of lately if I am being honest, (which is partially due to horrendous play by our beloved team), and I already am sick and tired of seeing mock drafts and stuff when I know that's all I will be seeing for the next 4 months. So I figured what the hell, let's take our minds off of something other than the horrible 2016 season and draft.

Enjoy! I know TRUE Panther fans will enjoy these clips of gold.

11 minutes ago, Lilsmitty09 said:

No nothing has happened to him or anything like that, rather I found a video I made of his career in Charlotte from way back when he got released in 2010. 

The huddle has become pretty boring as of lately if I am being honest, (which is partially due to horrendous play by our beloved team), and I already am sick and tired of seeing mock drafts and stuff when I know that's all I will be seeing for the next 4 months. So I figured what the hell, let's take our minds off of something other than the horrible 2016 season and draft.

Enjoy! I know TRUE Panther fans will enjoy these clips of gold.

Haven't seen that one in awhile.

easily my favorite one you have done.  I actually went looking for it on you tube awhile back and couldn't find it

If you had put in Delhomme in a thread title ten years ago, guaranteed BDJS mentions or demands for Chris Weinke/David Carr/Matt Moore to start. Almost miss those old threads because they were so entertaining. Almost.

But seriously, one thing you never questioned about him was his passion and fire. The fact that Smitty mentioned him in that last game is saying something. When that duo had a good game, those were fun games to watch.

Archived