• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oui. Someone's Confident.

Saca312

11 hours ago, TheRed said:

Offensively they are damn good.

Defensively... This is the same team that lost to the Chargers at home. The same Chargers team that surrendered a victory to the at the time historically winless Cleveland Browns.

If the Falcons aren't careful, the Seahawks will flat out take their lunch money, and another run at the Super Bowl.

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

Edit: yes I fuged up - ATL lost in Seattle. 

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

They're not terrible on D. They can get pressure on the QB and we all know Seattle's Oline isn't very good. Not to mention they already won in Seattle and now Thomas is out. I think ATL wins this one. (Just puked typing that). 

But you're right they're not a perfect team - no one outside of NE is complete IMO (maybe KC). The Chargers loss was a bad one, but the Chargers can score and the ATL coach made some questionable calls at the end there. The Chargers lost to the Browns in week 16 when everyone had packed it up - not sure I would "count" that too much.

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

20 minutes ago, Cj72 said:

They lost in Seattle this year. Although Richard Sherman blatantly holding Julio down by the arm at the end of the game probably prevented them from being able to kick a fg to win.

Sorry, you're right. I was thinking they "should have" won. That was a 5a mistake. 

Personally I'm cheering for green bay because I really really don't want Dallas to win. Dallas and 49er fans are already obnoxious with their "we have so many rings from years ago" talk. Nevermind the fact that since the Panthers have existed they have the same number of rings. 

Oh and his fug the falcons and seahawks

3 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

It's certainly possible they could beat Seattle. They are a good team, no doubt.

Realistically, Atlanta is going to have to not only beat the Seahawks, but the referees, and that plain old fashioned absurd luck that seems to follow the Seahawks with those flukey plays that seem to happen at the right moment. It will be interesting.

Also, bruh, how you gonna lie to my face, and say they beat Seattle already?

Archived