• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you rather (Ginn/DJax edition)

@bobbyagnese

With Ginn you get durability, with Jax you get reliability.

Ginn might drop things but he'll show up every game day

Jax will catch most things but he might miss a few games here an there due to injury.

Ginn to me is a discount Jackson and I like Ginn, but I won't be heartbroken if we get Jackson even though I doubt it and think he goes back to Philly. 

I like DJax but I don't want to overpay for that dude. He's no spring chicken either. In two years we'd probably be cutting him.

An aging Ted Ginn is still faster than everyone else. 

Would like us to draft a slot WR and fix the o line so the WR we currently have can do work.

lol at either at that number.

Ginn better stay for around 2.5-3.5 Mil a year for 3 years. He's 31, and not worth more than that much money as a WR. His Special Teams game has been sub-par as of late, and his drops seem to come at bad times.

Anybody paying DJax 9 Mil a year deserves the cap hell they'll probably be in. That's more than Antonio Brown currently makes. DJax is 30, and only worth possibly 7.5 mil a year, probably less.

Byrd can be groomed to be our next Ginn, and imo his ceiling is higher than Ginn because Ginn is so scared of contact.  From what small sample size I've seen, no pun intended, Byrd is willing to go up and get it.  My answer is Djax.

27 minutes ago, Bronn said:

lol at either at that number.

Ginn better stay for around 2.5-3.5 Mil a year for 3 years. He's 31, and not worth more than that much money as a WR. His Special Teams game has been sub-par as of late, and his drops seem to come at bad times.

Anybody paying DJax 9 Mil a year deserves the cap hell they'll probably be in. That's more than Antonio Brown currently makes. DJax is 30, and only worth possibly 7.5 mil a year, probably less.

Making 9 mil now, but okay 

Archived