• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lessons learned from the Patriots.

pstall

3 minutes ago, frash.exe said:

really makes you want to kidnap belichick, swap his and ron's face like travolta and cage, and ship "bill" back to new england like nothing happened while "ron" figures out how to make adjustments from drive to drive in the middle of a game

Or if cloning is moral these days we can try that.

Or if it isn't we can commission the Chinese to clone him for us and have an army of Belichick clones waiting to coach our teams forever.

10 hours ago, rico6 said:

But Richardson wants to follow the Steelers' model of success. No, bitch NE is THE Franchise id do my damned hardest to emulate. An Owner who backs his QB, an organization that disdains losing, etc. When was the last time the Pats went 6-10? 7-8-1?

The year 2000 and haven't had a losing season since. It's unreal

7 hours ago, Craig Pruitt said:

Going into that game no QB had Ever Won a SB throwing a pick 6. That type of turnover use to be an indicator of who was going to lose the game (Just ask Kurt Warner and Peyton Manning). Brady overcame that and a 25 pt deficit in less than a quarter and a half. Midway thru the 3rd quarter the pats needed a FG, 2 TD's, and 2 Two pt conversions just to tie the game!

Let's face it. in terms of the NFL, this is Brady/Belichek world and the rest of us just live in it. When they win it next year (yes I'm calling it now) it'll be the 2nd time they've won it back to back and  3times in 4years.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win it again next year. Right now I'm calling Dallas or Green Bay against the Pats. 

This game would have been closer in the first half if the refs would have noticed all the holding and hitting out of bounds on plays the falcons, but the patriots did not give up they kept playing.. Brady started theiwing the ball at the players ro make the cameras zoom in and show the refs the holding... once that happen it was a work of art that no one could imagine. I am a patriot fan and have been since Drew bledsoe was the Qb. Belcheck is just great at what he does and enjoys it...He went searching for Brady and they hugged heads. The respect those 2 have for each other is remarkable and the other players buy into it. Cam and Eivera have been together 6yrs and I don’t see that...I thought maybe Cam and Rivera would grow together but it seems like they are on opposite sides of the field. I think Cam needs a more vocal coaches. Not someone who stands there with his arms folded, no clip board, and looks  disinterested. Hiding behind his shades, sometimes I wonder if he is hiding his eyes because he is high! I have never seen such a motionless coach in my life..he doesn't have a clip board he is not talking to the players or talking to coaches to see what they can up with ...just stands there looking like a mannequin .

1 hour ago, ickmule said:

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they win it again next year. Right now I'm calling Dallas or Green Bay against the Pats. 

I'm calling us against the Patriots. Panthers have a way better team healthy than Green Bay or Dallas, and the only team competitive to us would be the Falcons imho.

Archived