• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trai Turner signs with Rosenhaus

Johnny Rockets

4 minutes ago, SCP said:

Trai's gonna get that paper.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I think we all kind of figured that.  He's been really good.  He deserve to get paid.  We've also had other Rosenhaus clients who have been just fine for us.

Color me not worried.  Trai is a MAJOR building block.  The deal will get done.

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Have the Panthers ever had any issues with Rosenhaus clients? I can't recall any off the top of my head.

Well Hardy... But that obviously wasn't Drew's fault. 

Gotta say, him signing with Rosenhaus is much better than him having some dumbass like Josh's first agent or like Devonta Freeman's agent. Negotiations will go smoothly. Trai will get paid, but that was a given anyways.

9 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Well Hardy... But that obviously wasn't Drew's fault. 

Gotta say, him signing with Rosenhaus is much better than him having some dumbass like Josh's first agent or like Devonta Freeman's agent. Negotiations will go smoothly. Trai will get paid, but that was a given anyways.

Yeah, I was just talking in terms of contracts.

Agreed I'd rather deal with an established agent rather than some upstart trying to make a name for himself.

He'll get paid.  But OGs dont get the contracts as top OTs.   Its like comparing Luke's to a 3-4 OLB   Luke is one of the top D players in the game but not near the highest paid due to position he plays.

Think Cam will be lucky enough to have Turner and Norwell extended and blocking for him down the road

Archived