• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LT Ryan Clady's now a FA

Mark S

1 hour ago, MV%doe said:

Dave- " calls cladys agent...."

Hellos and names are said, along with a few jokes.....

Dave- "would youz do me fAvor and send cladys medical files to my faxe? Then I'll calls youz bacck"

Fax machine runs out of toner and paper in a rare feat.............Dave picks up a bo berry biscuit and never calls back.

Ahahahahaha!!'

2 hours ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I'd take him at a reasonable deal. Dude has a ridiculous injury history which is why I wouldn't sink a ton of money into him. 

Dude has missed 37 out of 64 games over the past 4 years For reference Stewart has missed 19 in that same time frame and people bitch about his injury prone-ness.

So unless it's a reasonable contract, I wouldn't sink a ton of money into him, but I do still want him. 

/thread

5 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

I don't want here poo about being out of price range, this team has money to spend and always has. 

That is how teams get in trouble.  Signing deals for banged up players hoping they have one or two years left in them. 

The smart idea is to sign him to a performance laden contract.   The more games he plays the better the salary and nothing but a signing bonus.

Throwing money at a problem just because you have money only creates more problems.

6 hours ago, Riverboat Ron said:

The guy we would've taken over Jonathan Stewart had he been on the board and eliminated the need for former Panthers great Jeff Otah.

Yup, I was so butthurt afterwards.  There was great value in the 2nd round RBs that year as well.  Although one of them would go on to punch a woman.

14 hours ago, KDawg004 said:

Hasn't his play fallen off on top of injuries? If it was Ryan Clady from his Denver days sign him now. But I don't think he was very good in New York.

Yeah but look at that locker room and having to play for the Jets...

9 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

That is how teams get in trouble.  Signing deals for banged up players hoping they have one or two years left in them. 

The smart idea is to sign him to a performance laden contract.   The more games he plays the better the salary and nothing but a signing bonus.

Throwing money at a problem just because you have money only creates more problems.

It's really not if you don't give out lots of guaranteed money after the first year

Archived