• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alfred Morris on the trade block.

cardiackat88.

I have always felt like he would be an excellent fit here, and truly feel like he would have helped our team a lot if we had picked him up last year.

He has always put up stats, and is highly underrated.

Last year, he was shelved thanks to Zeke, and the year before that the redskins thought they had a superstar in that one Matt Jones dude.

He looks like he comes on the cheap, too: "due to collect $1.2 million in the final season of the two-year, $3.5 million contract he signed last season."

What say you?

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000789142/article/report-cowboys-will-try-to-trade-alfred-morris

Stats: 

IMG_2777.PNG

21 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

No thanks.  His numbers declined every year and behind the Cowboys line, he averaged 3.5 a carry.  The Redskins abused him and I don't want to give up any picks for him.  We can get the RB we need in the draft.

He had 69 attempts, had no chance to get in a rhythm. I'd send a 6th rounder to them for him, if we aren't shooting for a RB in the first three rounds.

Nah no thanks. Draft is deep with RBs.  Yes he's cheap but giving us a draft pick for him seems expensive. Plus I can't fathom giving a draft to those cowgirls. Fug them.  

Side note he's only 1 year younger than JStew. Idea would be to get younger. We have like the 2nd oldest roster.  Just look for a RB in the draft or FA. 

Archived