• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What if Adams and Fournette both make it to 8, who do you choose?

panther4life

Adams or Fournette?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Choose 1

• ADAMS
    • FOURNETTE

I voted LF only because I want the best offensive playmaker available chosen at 8. If the staff thinks that's Fournette, then pick him. If they think it's Howard, or Davis, or Ross or McCaffrey, then choose them. 

This team needs playmakers/TD scorers. No one on the current team other than Cam and Olsen scare opposing defenses.

13 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I would love that. My ideal but realistic mock for us would be Fournette in the 1st, Obi with #40, OT with potential with NE's pick, Tanoh with comp pick (or swap last two picks if there's a run on DEs) then just fill depth with the rest. 

That's my ideal situation as well. I just think that some team will take a flier on Tanoh before our 3rd round comp pic. I think we would have to trade to mid 3rd to early 3rd for him. 

26 minutes ago, panther4life said:

Didnt say I love the guy I just don't hate him. Apparently nobody worth a poo inside the organization "hates" him either or he would have been fired.

Not necessarily.  Dave let's Ron have final say on staff.  Dave and JR decide on the HC.  Dave may despise Shula but leaves the decision to Ron.  

If this offense struggles again you'll likely see an all new staff. Including the artist formerly known as Riverboat.

28 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Not necessarily.  Dave let's Ron have final say on staff.  Dave and JR decide on the HC.  Dave may despise Shula but leaves the decision to Ron.  

If this offense struggles again you'll likely see an all new staff. Including the artist formerly known as Riverboat.

I think Shula is somewhat of an enigma and I don't know how much of his playbook, offensive style, playcalling, etc. is dictated by Ron. 

2013- Was anybody complaining about Shula? I remember it being stoic Ron until he found his riverboat ways.

2014- Byron Bell and Nate Chandler as your bookend tackles. The o-line was such a disaster that year even David Focualt saw over 100 snaps at tackle. Plus we shuffled around with Amini and Velasco at left guard. The receiving core over went an entire overhaul. That receiving core was such poo that only Benjamin and Bersin remain. 

2015- Gettleman finally finds a solution to the o-line and brings Ginn back. Somehow Shula with the help of Cam made Ginn relevant and the number 1 receiver on a team that set offensive records. 

2016- O-line goes back to poo and everyone wants to solely blame Shula. 

Is Shula without blame? No its a team effort. But I'd argue Gettleman has caused the offense more harm than Shula has over the years.

Archived