• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera And Brandon Beane At Stanford To See Christian McCaffrey And Solomon Thomas

bobsfoodbasics

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You really don't get it, numb nuts. 

Again, Thomas is #1 on our draft board. Deal with it. Enjoy being wrong.

Dear God you are dumb. We were looking at McCaffrey not a player who doesn't fit our system. 

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Lol like CBS sports is a legitimate source. Please go away. I don't know how many times I have to say the man doesn't fit our system. McCaffrey does those and that's why we are there. 

On 3/23/2017 at 3:14 PM, MCC said:

Thomas is #1 on my realistic draft desires.  

On 3/23/2017 at 3:12 PM, Saca312 said:

Honestly feel like we're gunning for Thomas if he's available. The depth of TE and RB is ridiculous, but DEs have more of a drop off monster/athletically in this draft, albeit deep in sound players.

Help. For. Cam.

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

Lol like CBS sports is a legitimate source. Please go away. I don't know how many times I have to say the man doesn't fit our system. McCaffrey does those and that's why we are there. 

You're wrong, you're wrong, You're wrong..

Stop losing credibility.. Everybody can see from the begining of that Thomas would be one of the top target.. His skillset are to similar to Kony and Cj with a way better motor than Kony..

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Can't argue with someone who lives in an alternate reality and ignores anything that doesn't agree with that alternate reality.

Good day, sir.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Lol @ Thomas doesn't 'fit our system.'

He's BPA if he's available at 8.

On March 23, 2017 at 11:14 PM, Snake said:

I'm your huckleberry. 

I think it's huckle bearer. Like a person who carries a casket. It is related to huckleberries however as huckle bearers wore boughs of huckleberries in funeral processions hence their name.  #history #tombstone 

4 hours ago, Steves89 said:

I think it's huckle bearer. Like a person who carries a casket. It is related to huckleberries however as huckle bearers wore boughs of huckleberries in funeral processions hence their name.  #history #tombstone 

Nah it's huckleberry. There was a phrase during that era- "a huckleberry over my persimmon" when speaking of something a bit beyond ones ability. To say "I'm your huckleberry" would mean that your the right person for the job or up to the task.

Archived