• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gas On The Fire: Bill Voth Says - With Gun Pointed To Head - McCaffrey Likely Pick

Saca312

Well, for those of you who still are whining about the possibility of McCaffrey, well Bill Voth certainly isn't helping. He seems really confident McCaffrey is the pick.

So much so he says he'd say he's the pick with a gun pointed to his head:

Again, you all know I think he'd help our offense evolve the most, and be an impact player from the get go; more-so than Fournette.

Why he's good can be seen here:

Discuss, and let the meltdown begin!

But in all seriousness, I'm well on record not liking McCaffrey at 8 but there's a not-insignificant chance that Fournette, Thomas, Howard, Adams and Hooker are all gone by our pick and in that scenario I suppose it's a toss up between McCaffrey and Barnett for who I'd prefer.  

I had been leaning Barnett for a while but I just can't get the parellel of what Barnett looks like in college and what Everette brown looked like in college out of my head.  

So I suppose with the above 5 all gone I'd probably accept McCaffrey.  I'd rather him than one of the WRs and a lot more than Allen. That pretty much covers everyone that's a possibility except the CBs and I haven't done enough research to form a hard opinion on them. I can't imagine Gettleman would spend another pick on a CB after last year's CBonanza. It's possible if he feels the clear BPA when we pick is one of the CBs, but that's require a lot of chips to fall a certain way. 

Archived