• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Heap accidentally kills daughter

RoaringRiot

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

first of all, thoughts and prayers to him and his family. That has got to be the most earth shattering thing. Especially on good Friday for goodness sake, the day Christians reflect on jesus's death and crucifixion.

2nd, I feel the ravens just said something fuged up. Like are they fugin stupid? "this is knee buckling news" ... Or something like that.. Like are you really that stupid? The kid got ran over.. Could ya find another way to say you are sad? Like wtf seriously.

third, I just completed my first season and won the Superbowl in madden 07 ps2 and just hit free agency... Who did I throw a ton of money at and sign with the utmost priority? Todd Heap. I needed to upgrade badly... Weird. And now he's a panthers as of the start of the '07 season

Honestly, I think you're reading a little bit too much into that comment from the Ravens. 

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Thing is to try to do it before their mind is developed enough to remember the pain. Like circumcision. Only a brief moment of pain that will never be remembered as being painful. Pretty easy concept to understand.

Nah, man. Getting ears pierced is vanity. Doing it to a kid before they are old enough to understand and consent is completely unnecessary.

My grand-daughter was extremely ill when she was 2. I had to help hold her down so they could put an IV in her. She was crying and asking grandpa not to let them hurt her. After it was over, I threw up more than I ever had in my life.

6 hours ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

What do the police do in an obvious accident such as this? On top of all the pain do they make it worse and put the guy in prison for the ultimate screw Job?

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Please stop blabbering your ignorant police hate to fuel more ignorant idiots.

Police, while not perfect like every single human on this planet excluding yourself, do their job according to law. The judge is the person that gathers the facts and determines the fate of this man based on facts and law not a two paragraph ESPN article.

Get a grip and educate yourself and stop ripping someone that has absolutely nothing to do with what will happen to this man and is willing to risk their life for 40k a year for strangers everyday at the touch of a phone. Dumbass.

If you want to stop being completely useless and actually be a force in change address the judge and devote yourself to change the manslaughter laws as they are written and applied to what happens because that matters more than any person. But nah that takes work, thought and education. Much easier to just blame someone.

A horrible tragedy. Something I cannot express or even begin to imagine ever happening to our family.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and for their recovery through this terrible event. A reminder to all how fragile and precious life truly is, and how one moment can reshape it forever.

Prayers for the family, as I can't begin to imagine.

Police, while not perfect like every single human on this planet excluding yourself, do their job according to law. The judge is the person that gathers the facts and determines the fate of this man based on facts and law not a two paragraph ESPN article.
Get a grip and educate yourself and stop ripping someone that has absolutely nothing to do with what will happen to this man and is willing to risk their life for 40k a year for strangers everyday at the touch of a phone. Dumbass.
If you want to stop being completely useless and actually be a force in change address the judge and devote yourself to change the manslaughter laws as they are written and applied to what happens because that matters more than any person. But nah that takes work, thought and education. Much easier to just blame someone.

A. Wasn't saying anything would or wouldn't happen I asked for those in the know to inform me. The ones that realized that did so without being a clown about it,don't get butthurt.

B. I don't give a fat babies dick what you think you know about me because I can assure you that you don't have a fuging clue.

C. Save your rants for those that either deserve them or actually are involved in that line of work. I asked the question because nothing surprises me anymore no matter what it is and I've seen worse things happen to better people.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 hours ago, Lumps said:

Goood lord, man... that was uncalled for.

Archived