• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schedule Predictions

bigdog10

Just curious as to how many prime time games everyone is expecting?  Who do we open and close with?  When is the bye?

i think we get three prime time games. A Thursday nighter at Tampa, a Monday nighter against New England and a home Sunday night game against the Packers. 

I think we open with Tampa at home and close at New Orleans  

I think we get the bye in week five. 

4 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

IDK,  I almost want to start on the road and play Chicago or SF.  Gets a road game out of the way and they are both very winnable.  

Yeah @*FreeFua* made a good point about an opener in Chicago. Would be a very winnable game against Mike Glennon or rookie QB.

I want a week one home opener damnit.  I think we get two prime time games only.

Speaking of schedules, All you pussies better buy tickets and show up to the home games this year.  Bring friends and family with you.  Our home schedule is full of teams with fans that will pack our stadium.  Bills, Eagles, Dolphins, Packers, and Vikings fans will pack our place per usual.  Step up to the plate this year.

1: @ SF

2: BUF

3: @ NYJ

4: TB

5: MIN

6: PHI

7: @ CHI

8: BYE

9: ATL (TNF)

10: GB

11: @NO

12: @DET (Thanksgiving)

13: MIA

14: @TB

15: NO

16: @NE (MNF)

17: @ATL

Two prime time games, and the early game on Thanksgiving.

Detroit's Home Opponents are:  Chicago, Green Bay, Minnesota, Carolina, Atlanta, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Arizona.

I think you can rule out Chicago and Cleveland.

My guess is they play Green Bay on Thanksgiving or Pittsburgh.  The NFL will want one of the big national draw teams to be involved in that game.

Archived