• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Recap: CB James Bradberry - Building The Pathway For Making A Name For Himself; Why He's Poised To Breakout Next Year

Saca312

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Your posts are usually a diamond found in a pile of poo. Thank you and keep them coming.

Why in the name of all that is good would you quote a whole page thread for a simplistic response? It's so easy to tell who is whose alts on here.

9 hours ago, Saca312 said:

From what I saw, I saw a very good #2 corner for us by year's end. Has a bit of uphill to climb, but he's far exceeded my expectations.

Yeah, 2 rookies!!! And as an NFL standard, both were fine. Good times will come. 

One of the biggest complaints about McDermotts zone defense was keeping corners in the same position and side of the field regardless of who they were covering. Offenses could dictate matchups simply by shuffling where the offensive players lined up. Do you think that Bradbury moves around and plays man against their best player or do we keep the same system and give offenses a big advantage in terms of receiver matchups.

8 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

One of the biggest complaints about McDermotts zone defense was keeping corners in the same position and side of the field regardless of who they were covering. Offenses could dictate matchups simply by shuffling where the offensive players lined up. Do you think that Bradbury moves around and plays man against their best player or do we keep the same system and give offenses a big advantage in terms of receiver matchups.

That's a Rivera thing too so hard to say.

12 hours ago, Saca312 said:

From what I saw, I saw a very good #2 corner for us by year's end. Has a bit of uphill to climb, but he's far exceeded my expectations.

Not sure who your alt is....kinda reminds me some of Fiz's work back in the day, only with a much better written vibe! Keep it coming since you have been perhaps the only worthwhile reason to visit this forum as of late. Nice work!

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

That's a Rivera thing too so hard to say.

The question is as offenses get more complex and the emphasis is on finding mismatches, will Rivera evolve his thinking on the defensive end like we are on offense.  More defenses like New England have had significant success with press coverage. The question is whether we use zone coverage because of our personnel. Or are we committed to mostly zone and draft accordingly. At least at slot we seem to be favoring physical players with good man skills.

Archived