• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you know that on June 21st @ 12;24am est. your pie will go away?

Jangler

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Jangler's pie count has been set to 2 for spreading false pie rumors. We could not risk a run on the pie banks. 

Wow....this is like that time I thought the plane was gonna crash, and I stripped off all my clothes and ran up and down the aisle with reckless abandon, junk floppping in the breeze. 3 beautiful virgins in their early 20s saw me and decided that they didn't want to die without experiencing the sweet euphoric pleasure of copulation.

The one with the easily removable sundress disrobed immediately, pushed me down, and just when things were about to get interesting....

The pilot made another announcement: "We fixed the problem. It looks like we won't have to crash this plane into the middle of the ocean. Please remain seated with your seat belts fastened." So my world is not ending? All these people saw my junk for nothing? No devirginification?

I'm having the same feeling right now, dagnabbit. I passed out all that pie thinking the world was ending, only to find out now it's not....I feel so exposed, so naked, so embarrassed! Ahh!!!!!

Archived