• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Public display of discontent

the greatest

58 minutes ago, Johnny Rockets said:

Thankfully, the base and largest majority of a team's fan base is very much different than what is portrayed by "fans" on the internet and many of those calling into local sports radio. 

As a Panther's fan from birth, and what after what we fans toiled through in the Hurney years and immediate aftermath, I am aghast at comments like this. How can you be even a little okay with Marty Hurney running the show again. For fugsake. 

1 hour ago, the greatest said:

How have you guys not already organize a protest at the doors of Bank of America? I'm on the west coast so it's not possible for me to be there or I would've been there yesterday, by myself if need be

That kind of crap never accomplishes anything.

JR would just ignore it.  

Or yell at the "hippie freaks" to get off of his lawn.

Yeah apparently the "base" is soft af and that's why steeler fans sell out Bank of America stadium and win championships. Losing gettleman is worse than losing cam newton, if you don't get that you don't get long term winning

Damn, there's my daily "Dumbest sh*t I've read on the Internet."

Seriously man, don't smoke crack and post. It makes for a bad combo.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

As a Panther's fan from birth, and what after what we fans toiled through in the Hurney years and immediate aftermath, I am aghast at comments like this. How can you be even a little okay with Marty Hurney running the show again. For fugsake. 

I can understand your viewpoint. Although I invest in a lot of time and money in it, sports is purely entertainment for me and the last few days have been entertaining if nothing else. I pick and choose what to get upset over in life nowadays and sports is low on that totem pole. I get upset during games and such but that angst is short lived.

Archived