• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC has officially shook our LB Corp

Catufb85

From all the tweets, stories, articles written up since the beginning of camp I've seen everything I've expected out of our new offensive weapon CMC.  I will be the first to tell you draft night I was hoping for Fournette. But after seeing multiple videos of CMC shaking the shoes off our #3 ranked LB corp by NFL.com just in the past week. I'll eat my crow and order me a white #22 jersey.  This kid is going to be electric. Now I don't have all of the links or videos just posting the one today when CMC took a swing pass checkdown ball and left TD frozen. Some will say it's practice and TD let up maybe but at the end of the video contact was made in which when I played we called "Thud" meaning make contact and wrap up just "say your ass of the grass" to prevent injuries.  I can wait to see what this kid does versus the rest of the NFL. 

http://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/29/christian-mccaffrey-jukes-out-thomas-davis-at-panthers-training-camp/

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm excited too, but nust remember, most of these vets aren't going all out at this point in camp, particularly hitting. I still want to see how CMC handles some real shellacings.

I get that this is practice, but the video embedded in the article clearly shows CMC juke TD, not TD pull up. It was beautiful! 8/9 can't get here soon enough!

Be it they are going all out or not, Vet LBers aren't gonna let a Rookie make them look foolish so you can best believe they have been giving extra effort from time to time when trying to cover him, and he still gets open against arguably the best coverage LBers in the league. 

1 hour ago, Catufb85 said:

From all the tweets, stories, articles written up since the beginning of camp I've seen everything I've expected out of our new offensive weapon CMC.  I will be the first to tell you draft night I was hoping for Fournette. But after seeing multiple videos of CMC shaking the shoes off our #3 ranked LB corp by NFL.com just in the past week. I'll eat my crow and order me a white #22 jersey.  This kid is going to be electric. Now I don't have all of the links or videos just posting the one today when CMC took a swing pass checkdown ball and left TD frozen. Some will say it's practice and TD let up maybe but at the end of the video contact was made in which when I played we called "Thud" meaning make contact and wrap up just "say your ass of the grass" to prevent injuries.  I can wait to see what this kid does versus the rest of the NFL. 

http://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/29/christian-mccaffrey-jukes-out-thomas-davis-at-panthers-training-camp/

All I'm going to say is grown men shouldn't wear jerseys.

43 minutes ago, Wundrbread33 said:

CMC makes cuts like LT and has the hands too.

My friends have been laughing at me for making this comparison and soon they will eat crow too.

But he's no where near as strong, LT stiff armed hoes for breakfast lunch and dinner 

McCaffrey is a lot more like LeSean McCoy they are all about the same height, but McCaffrey and McCoy are lighter and faster than LT , but LT had a perfect balance of power, speed, receiving, rushing, elusiveness, and vision. He's more simular to Walter Payton and not many other RB are comparable to them two.

Archived