• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another tidbit from my source

Snake

18 minutes ago, Nails said:

Playing against the Bucs with even the slightest chance something goes wrong and, "best case", we win the game, hurting our draft position and helping theirs, was, is, and always will be, utterly asinine.

Cam lobbied hard to play...he did not want to sit out when he knew others had played hurt during the season. His example as a leader may mean a lot more to this team in the long run. He was in there playing to win even though the season was lost. I have a lot of respect for Cam for that and you can bet his teammates do too.  

Just now, ladypanther said:

Cam lobbied hard to play...he did not want to sit out when he knew others had played hurt during the season. His example as a leader may mean a lot more to this team in the long run. He was in there playing to win even though the season was lost. I have a lot of respect for Cam for that and you can bet his teammates do too.  

I fully expect Cam to lobby to play. That's who he is. I fully expect the coaching staff to make the best decision for the team. Having him out there playing with a badly compromised throwing shoulder in games when we were mathematically out of playoff contention was just plain stupid. Pull the plug on him at that point. Let him get mad. Years later, he'll understand.

34 minutes ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Did not mean to be condescending.  Please except my apologies but I have been told a very different tale and your post is the only time I saw a chance to share it.  Keep  Pounding brother.

I didn't think you were. Like I said I really hope he is wrong. I really want to start the season fast and that's going to be hard with out Newton. 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I fully expect Cam to lobby to play. That's who he is. I fully expect the coaching staff to make the best decision for the team. Having him out there playing with a badly compromised throwing shoulder in games when we were mathematically out of playoff contention was just plain stupid. Pull the plug on him at that point. Let him get mad. Years later, he'll understand.

I am sure the coaching staff was relying heavily on the medical staff.  I am not willing to call anyone stupid. 

I also think this will be a very good year.

6 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I am sure the coaching staff was relying heavily on the medical staff.  I am not willing to call anyone stupid. 

I also think this will be a very good year.

I'm sure they were too. I also keep in mind that this is the same franchise whose medical team put TD through three ACL injuries trying to rush him back and who put Jon Beason out there with an Achilles that they knew was going to pop at any moment.

I stated how worried I was about this back when it was announced that he would be having the surgery.  Anytime it's a and and their throwing shoulder, color me concerned.  I still don't understand why they waited to do the surgery, but honestly, I think it would've lingered no matter when they did it and we'd be dealing with bouts of rest regardless.

3 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

My source told me Cam has a short but thick penis.

I think Cam has a small penis I've met many guys his stature but just have nothing in the pants (  and not even thick  it's just short and skinny  AND SKINNY ONES ARE HONESTLY',:',( ) .........)and I feel deep in my heart because I know penises like the back of my hand that he has a small penis I'm willing to wager my check from my job for the next four weeks 

sike 

6 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm speculating but it might be why TC hasn't seen many new formations. Shula probably will enter week one with DA starting and nothing really spectacular on offense till Newton is back. We will rely on the D to keep us up and going. 

Then we're fuged 

Archived