• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

48hrs since my last cigarette...

j2sgam

.. feeling fuggin great. Ain't gone this long without a smoke since '95... 

Went & did the group hypnosis, and still indulge in a beneficial smoking habit, but yeah.. Been smoking cigarettes over 30years, way past time to quit... just felt like puttin it out there, feeling good about going into day3.. will update at day30....

1 hour ago, j2sgam said:

.. feeling fuggin great. Ain't gone this long without a smoke since '95... 

Went & did the group hypnosis, and still indulge in a beneficial smoking habit, but yeah.. Been smoking cigarettes over 30years, way past time to quit... just felt like puttin it out there, feeling good about going into day3.. will update at day30....

Congrats keep it up

I am no longer counting the hours since my last cig.... I'm counting days, I'm at 5.....

many thanks for the support, the good feeling reading this definitely helps.... and I disagree igor1, breathing freely is much better.... 

cant believe how much my energy level has gone one up in such a short time, I feel worlds better... 

2 hours ago, Igor1 said:

I'll never quit . Other than a bj by a hot southern blonde and watching cmac score tds. There is nothing better than a nice cigarette to go with some vodka on the rocks ! 

The irony...those cigs are going to take away your ability to get BJs.

Archived