• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at San Francisco 49ers Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

42 minutes ago, TheJason said:

Randy Moss just ranked NFCS QB's, and he put Cam last.

So we should cancel the season.

Idiot.

On the flip side, Bradshaw, just said the Falcons would repeat as NFC champs.....endorsement from Bradshaw... kiss of death.

I wont get to watch this game until about midnight when i get home from work, and ive taken a few minutes to relax and recover/eat something .. I have gamepass so I'll probably watch our game at midnight, sleep, wake up in the morning and watch Bears/Falcons , Packers/Seahawks, Cowboys/Giants, Vikings/Saints and make it an all day affair. At least I can skip commercials and time stoppages so the games go by alot quicker than a normal broadcast. 

And my  new works chedule has me off on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I always get to watch Monday Night live. Which means the only live game i will watch this year is vs Dolphins unless my manager approves me to get off for the Patriots game on 10/1. 

Going to be tough to avoid game spoilers at work, most people on my team are football fans as well so alot of them going to be watching their phones/ on "bathroom breaks" and watching the games in the lunchroom too. Productivity will probably be poo today, they should just let us have sundays off. I dont care if its one of the biggest retailers on the planet, fug working 2nd shift on sundays!

Archived