• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Had it

raleigh-panther

I'm not embarrassed. After all, it wasn't me who was out there on the field or the sidelines getting my rear side handed back to me by the "worst defense" in the NFL. 

Does the OP just want someone's shoulder to cry on about all the money he feels like he wasted watching a sports team lose? 

Cry me a fuggin river already

9 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

I'm not embarrassed. After all, it wasn't me who was out there on the field or the sidelines getting my rear side handed back to me by the "worst defense" in the NFL. 

Does the OP just want someone's shoulder to cry on about all the money he feels like he wasted watching a sports team lose? 

Cry me a fuggin river already

You have clearly never loved a sports team enough to put your money where your mouth is 

a lot of people on this board are like  this 

i loved this team since 1995 and paid for that love since 2002

a lot of you don't spend the money and complain about fan support

what I saw today is pro sports at its worst.  It broke my heart. Newton, Thomas and rest need to be ashamed of themselves 

Luckily, I'm not in the hole as much as the OP, but I feel his frustration.  Forget about the $$, but also factor in the time that goes into a game as a fan.  If my 3 year old hadn't had a blast today, I feel like it would have been a waste. I've learned not to take the Panthers so seriously, but it'll piss me off now and again when folks get paid to play and 'coach' a game and the product is complete ass.

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I will continue to watch but I will be emotionally checked out the rest of the way.  I'm tuning in for the lulz from here on out.

#Nottheteamwethoughtwewere

This is the right approach. Support your team, but at the same time -- don't let a loss like this ruin your week. I used to do this and I'm pretty sure this team has taken years off of my life as a result. 

I like watching the people come out saying they don't pay or support the team and cross reference that to their whining about fan support. ROFL

can't make these clowns up

"WHERE ARE THE FANS, THE STADIUM IS EMPTY?" " OUR FANS SUCK"(doesn't go to games or support the team)

I was laughing at the game today so the lulz are real. I'll support the clown show.

10 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You have clearly never loved a sports team enough to put your money where your mouth is 

a lot of people on this board are like  this 

i loved this team since 1995 and paid for that love since 2002

a lot of you don't spend the money and complain about fan support

what I saw today is pro sports at its worst.  It broke my heart. Newton, Thomas and rest need to be ashamed of themselves 

I have no problem with PSL owners complaining about this game. I will qualify that with, You knew what you were getting into. Back in the day, I loved the game day atmosphere. I am sure you have had your share of fun. You are entitled to what you please. But I would bet you would almost instantly regret the decision to sell your tickets.

That said. There is a line between ranting about the game. And throwing shade, and personal insults. Whether you pay lots, or a little. There is no reason to be crass and crude. (Not saying you in particular, just this place as a whole.)

Frustration is not a free pass for losing our civility. 

3 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

You guys don't get it do you 

this was the #32 defense in the league, if you are not pissed I don't know what to say. Add that to the defensive showing and it was awful

it was embarrassing 

Man read this board a little.  Everyone in here has the torces and pitchforks ready to go man.  Nobody is happy about this trust me.

I was at the game today.  With tickets, parking, overpriced food, and gas, probably spent about 300 bucks for me and my son.  1-2 games a year is enough.  I will never understand why someone would spend that much money on season tickets.  Unless of course, you are rich.  Not Bill Gates rich maybe, but maybe Doctor or Lawyer rich.  

Fwiw, even though the game didn't turn out the way I wanted, and it was to dam hot, I still had a good time.  

Archived