• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Had it

raleigh-panther

12 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You guys don't get it do you 

this was the #32 defense in the league, if you are not pissed I don't know what to say. Add that to the defensive showing and it was awful

it was embarrassing 

LOL. What is it about sports that it can make people lose their minds? It is football. It is entertainment. It is not worth going all nutsy over. Damm people. Get a grip. Grow a pair.

I mean c'mon man. Do you folks act like this in real life? Do you take your ball and go home every time you lose a game? Too many folks egos are tied into a game they have no control over. The Panthers lose, and their lives fall apart. 

One would almost believe that Panther fans actually believe they DESERVE wins, just because they are Panther fans.

28 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

this was the #32 defense in the league, if you are not pissed I don't know what to say. Add that to the defensive showing and it was awful

it was embarrassing 

32nd ranked with both starting Dbs hurt

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

32nd ranked with both starting Dbs hurt

Yeah, it's not just bad football it's boring football. This team will be last in the division again and have a top 10 pick again. Let's hope the new coaching staff picks a good one.

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

I'm too far in to back out now.

Its a bad loss.  I still wholeheartedly believe Shula/Ron is/are the problem.

Somethings gotta give.  This was bad...real bad...really really bad.

I am with you. It's bad and I think there are lots of issues starting with Shula and Rivera but I won't give up on the team. 

That said aid I am not invested and don't have season tix like op. 5k a year is worth losing your cool over this garbage you saw today. 

50 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

R dry year I have spent between 5500 and 6000 a year on Tix 

With cam newton and Luke  we look like this

I'm done 

Until the owner makes a change I am done  what I saw today  pathetic  they were clueless I  in this beat down  Newton sucks too   I do not wa t anyone blameless in this loss

Don't blame you at all. It's tough enough going through every day life without being depressed and aggravated. Having to watch this crap doesnt help. Throwing hard earned money towards this shatshow is senseless. Spend it on a vacation.

2 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

it was embarrassing 

I still have to go to work tomorrow 

Archived