• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this really a Panthers fan forum?

steven8989

I mean we lost our first game of the year yesterday, along with eight other teams. There are only two undefeated teams left and everyone acts like the season is over with. We got beat by a team that was hungry and didn't want to go 0-3. I don't even know why I get on here to read all the crap y'all guys put on here. I think u all need to just quit watching football and start watching another sport. One loss is all it is!!!!!

16 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

I mean we lost our first game of the year yesterday, along with eight other teams. There are only two undefeated teams left and everyone acts like the season is over with. We got beat by a team that was hungry and didn't want to go 0-3. I don't even know why I get on here to read all the crap y'all guys put on here. I think u all need to just quit watching football and start watching another sport. One loss is all it is!!!!!

Cut the "hungry team" bullsh*t. We are 10x as talented as the Aints and got blown out by them at home, in every facet of the game. Not just a loss but a humiliating one against the worst team in the league and at home. This is the type of game that should get coaches fired. Good coaches don't get blown out by supremely inferior teams in terms of talent. Sure they may lose one here or there or get blown out by a great team but never ever do they get humiliated by a team that is as inferior as the Aints compared to us. 

19 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

lighten up Francis...you are right we must not be fans because we take losing to seriously...

We're a mediocre team at best right now, and the only reason we are 2-1 is because we have had probably the easiest schedule in the league so far through week 3. Had we played the Saints schedule, we're probably 0-3 and all the bitching would be completely justified. Even being 2-1, we're on a steady downward trend. Sorry if fans who spend their time and hard earned money to watch this team are pissed about the product (or lack thereof in this case) on the field.

Archived