• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JP said today was the Seattle 2015 game he wished he was here

SIGCHI222

Said he watched the highlights on the following Tuesday in 2015 and really wished he was home with us.  Said that game hurt really bad knowing he could have been a part of it.  Said today was  the "Seattle game I missed.  I got my day, I got my Seattle."

Happiness in Wilson, NC tonight.

Just now, Dex said:

Dude I was legit just thinking this was our 2017 Seattle game. I think 2015 was a MUCH bigger "monkey off our back" but this was good too. 

I was told, " We got 'em", "That's why I came back", "We shut that mother fuger up", "Who's next?", "Let us just play", "I told you", "I can't be stopped" and "I love these guys" all in one phone conversation.

1 hour ago, SIGCHI222 said:

Said he watched the highlights on the following Tuesday in 2015 and really wished he was home with us.  Said that game hurt really bad knowing he could have been a part of it.  Said today was  the "Seattle game I missed.  I got my day, I got my Seattle."

Happiness in Wilson, NC tonight.

awesome 

11 hours ago, Castavar said:

Pep could play another 4 years if he really wanted to. What an athletic freak that man is. At 37, he is STILL our best pass rusher BY FAR on this team. It's still feels like a dream that Pep is back making big plays for us.

He doesn't want to play just this year.  He wants at minimum two but he wants them here.

Archived