• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what can we do as fans

juliosantos

SHULA has to go this is so unacceptable anywhere else in any level of football a coach this bad should be fired , this is the nfl and he is saved by excuse after excuse every year . Now as fans what options can we do to get the message to jerry or the front office ? letters ? doubt they will read it but i will be writing a letter tonight , fire shula shirts or signs ? i know theres alot of southern hospitality and stuff and we dont allow negativity but ask yourself this question would shula still have a job if he was in a big market like the east coast teams? philly , new york teams and new england would have shula ran out of town years ago . Im not going to put this on jerry because i believe he wants to win because he would have never fired gettleman if he didnt care about winning ( gettleman fan boys well save it for another thread ) .

There has to be something because i fear shula will still be here after years it took us long enough to fire fox , our offense lost us the game and we dont have bad talent we have so much damn talent on that offense but even if we had antonio brown leveon bell julio jones and aj  green and rob gronk i still think we would have a terirble offense because of shula thats what hiring within does it never works out better than the coach that left . if Ron does want to fire him put him back to being qb coach and get rid of that bust dorsey. im not here to complain i just want something done already because shula is killing us and 99% of us fans want him gone. 

Long season. There will be ups and downs and either we make it or we don't. 

No sense in ruining your day over it. I use to let it ruin my week, as you get older you understand it's just a game and we as fans have zero control. 

Just try try to enjoy it. 4-3 is not the end of the world. Just hope the coaches get their crap together soon. And the players. It has been quite embarrassing, but such is football. 

Archived