• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Marty Hurney may have fleeced the Bills twice in one season.

Snake

While we have gone over about every angle of the trade and how it will work and want here is why Hurney got the better end. While Cam Newton is not having a great year people forget how he makes WRs better. Philly, Ginn, KB, and even Bersin. It's why Marty was able to trade Clay and get something for him and then completely disappear once on the Bills. KB is definitely not different and Cam even spent extra time working with him. Don't be surprised if KB disappears once again in Buffalo. 

The second reason it was a smart trade is KB has never recovered from his ACL. His rookie season he could blow past WRs on the Jam and make big plays. That all ended after his injury. 

So to conclude buffalo might have got less than what they paid for because clearly looking at it KB is a shell of what he was his Rookie year. 

I think KB is a good receiver,  just not a transcendent one. I'm not going to keep crying over a receiver that's not transcendent. 

On an off note---just a little food for thought---don't completely sleep on KC (and I 'm not talking Kansas City). 

Leave one eye open. 

59 minutes ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Honestly, I'm over it.

This team and their drama has been exhausting this year. I'm just going to tune in on Sunday and see how it goes. 

My fiancé was feeling bad about me missing one of the few games I could watch this year on Sunday because we are going wedding venue shopping instead. And I honestly could care less about this game if not for it being Atlanta I wouldn’t care at all.

im so over the drama and Cam being a man child that I don’t even care anymore and we have a winning season at the moment. I just feel like here is way too much drama  for this team to reach it’s potential as it currently stands. And I honestly think we have a championship level defense this year and that makes me very sad.

Archived